Chakra Meditation is a very important meditation that we should practice periodically. This meditation slows down your body’s frequency or vibration. Therefore, our chakra centers are more open than we think. These chakra centers absorb vibrations from the outside. These vibrations can be useful or not, high or low. Each of our chakra centers can be high or low. Their vibrations can be equally high or low. But they can have different levels of vibrations at the same time Chakra Meditation will equalize the centers vibration in a low frequency.
Chakra Meditation was created to stabilize the frequency of your seven levels. These levels are: physical, emotional, intellectual, astral, etheric, celestial and ketheric. In this meditation you have to try to slow down your vibration, focus on your breathing and visualize your chakras.
Chakra Meditation steps to follow:
- Sit in a relaxing position with your back aligned. This way your chakra centers will be aligned also.
- Breath slowly and balanced. Inhale and exhale slowly and deeply. Try to inhale and exhale on the same count. The most important for you is to find the balance in your breathing rhythm.
- If you are relaxed and ready to move forward, you can start the visualization. Take your attention to your root chakra. Visualize it and its red color. Now visualize slowing it down. Visualize how the root chakra’s frequency slows down.
- Now move upper. Visualize the sacral chakra. It has an orange color. Visualize the beautiful orange chakra slowing down.
- Move to the navel chakra. Visualize the yellow chakra in your abdominal zone. See how it is slowing down.
- The green heart chakra is the next one. Visualize it moving and slowing down.
- Now slow down the vibration of the Throat chakra. It is blue and beatiful. Visualize how it slows down.
- Move upper to the indigo third eye chakra. Visualize how it is slowing down.
- Don’t forget about keeping your breathing balanced. It will slow down the vibration of your whole body.
- Chakra Meditation is almost over, but now you have to slow down the vibration of the crown chakra. It is purple and beautiful. Visualizing the chakras’ colors is important. It improves your concentration and the meditation.
- Now you can hurry up your breathing. Open your eyes when you feel you can. Stand up slowly.
It is not a hard meditation. You can find easy guided meditations on the internet. You just have to close your eyes, relax and do what the voice says. Practice this meditation as often as you can. We should periodically take care of our chakras. They are vital for us. They keep the balance between the levels we live in.